Sunday, August 07, 2011

someday is today.

I love reading blogs. One of the things I look forward to the most each day is signing into my Google Reader account. When I do, I often find inspiration and joy waiting for me.

I think some of my friends think I'm crazy because I talk about the writers of the blogs I read as if I know them. In a way, I do. Over the past couple of years I've learned that the Internet is a place to find insight, inspiration, joy, and friends.

When I mention my love of blogs to people, I'm often asked if I have a blog of my own. My answer was always, "No... maybe someday." I was worried about what people would think or that what I had to share wasn't important.

I'm still worried, but I've decided that someday is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...