Monday, October 10, 2011

hello, monday!

It's Monday (and Thanksgiving Day) and I'm linking up with Lisa to say hello!


Hello, raspberries, a perfect snack for the drive home.

Hello to a weekend of beautiful weather! Warm temperatures and bright sun, I adore you both! 

Hello, days filled with family, reading, and homework. 


Hello, goulash, one of my favourite meals at Nan's when I was growing up. I ask her to make it for me every time I visit. 

Hello, sweet treats baked by Nan: peanut butter cookies, chocolate macaroons, and apple crumble.

Hello, Thanh Van and Dixie Lee. Not healthy in the least, but so delicious. 


Hello, looseleaf with rounded corners. You're charming and practical.

Hello, writing letters to best friends.

Hello to sipping a café mocha from Tim Hortons. It was my first, but it won't be my last!


Hello, Thanksgiving dinner. (My first of two; I'll have another tonight!)

Hello to a newfound love for squash. (I called Mom yesterday to make sure it would be at tonight's dinner). 

Hello, being thankful for so much, and hello, Monday!

What are you saying hello to?

2 comments:

  1. Goulash is sooo a childhood favorite of mine! Love it. You lucky lady:)
    Hello to a lazy Monday filled with cooking fresh cranberry sauce and eating turkey later, with some wine and making memories with my family. Oh, and recovering from the 8 km road race I did yesterday. Whew!
    Hello pumpkin chai tea from David's Tea. I am completely enamoured and so are my kids. Looks like a trip back soon.
    Hello beautiful Vancouver Island fall day. I love you! I love living here!
    Hello being thankful for an awesome and simple life. I love being alive.
    Enjoy your second meal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your day sounds wonderful! I've been hearing a lot about David's Tea. I'm thinking I'm going to have to check it out...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...