Saturday, December 10, 2011

happy Friday!

Hooray! It's Friday! If that's not happy, I don't know what is. Here are a few other things that made me happy this week:


My order arrived from Rocky Mountain Soap Company. So far, I've only tried the Vanilla Candy Cane Lip Butter and I love it. It smells like I'm smearing Christmas cookies on my lips, which isn't a bad thing. 

I did 100% of the teaching this week and my teacher said it was fantastic! 

One of my lesson plans included decorating cookies to look like reindeers. I'll share how next week!


Dr. Pepper was on sale. I'm pretty sure I actually exclaimed in excitement when I saw it at the grocery store. 

I bought a giant ham for $9.09. It was on sale. Crazy on sale. I'm cooking it for Sunday Supper and I'm not a "cook" so it may be interesting... I'll let you know how it goes. 

I received the print I ordered from Kal's artshop. It makes me feel loved and worthy. 


I had peppermint tea with hot chocolate. Not to be confused with hot chocolate with peppermint tea. 

And, it was free! Thanks to the stamp card I had from last year. 

Cara is visiting from Vermont! It is SO wonderful to be able to see such a great friend!

What made you happy this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...