Saturday, December 31, 2011

happy [shiny] new year!

Happy New Year, dear readers! 2011 was a good great year but I'm excited to see what 2012 has in store. And the awesome thing: 2012 is a leap year, which means 366 days, which means we have an extra day to shine! 

P.S. One of the reasons I'm most excited to ring in a New Year? I can't wait to start using my new calendars! 

P.P.S. I think that instead of sending Christmas cards next year, I'm going to send New Year cards. Something bright and fun like the card above, via Kate Spade's paper shop

4 comments:

  1. happy 2012 Amanda. Looking forward to more happy shiny blog posts from you. Your blog was a highlight for me in 2011. So glad to have stumbled upon you. Best wishes. Dalyce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Dalyce. I'm so glad that you continue to stop by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year ! I've been thinking about picking "one little word" a la Ali Edwards for the year & shine has been one of the contenders ... reading the Jonathan Foer book & thinking about my own heavy boots & posting about it has made me ponder the word "lighten" ??? I can't wait to read his other novel xo S + les Gang

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Lighten" is a great word! See this post for a wonderful quote about lightness by Bill Murray: http://ajigreer.blogspot.com/2011/11/good-things-from-web.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...