Tuesday, December 06, 2011

hello, Monday!

I'm linking up with Lisa to say hello to Monday! Today's post could have also been titled "Hello, Monday: The Christmas Edition!"


Hello, activities from the advent calendar. We've completed 4 so far! 

Hello, anticipation and holiday spirit. 


Hello, Christmas decorations. You make my heart glow. 

Hello, glitter. 


Hello, stockings, hung with care. (Mine is on the left and Melissa's is on the right. This is the first time that I've had a mantel to hang my stocking on. Needless to say, I love it!)

Hello, continuing traditions in my first "grown-up" home. 


Hello, shopping for Christmas gifts. My first stop was Starbucks for a caramel brûlé latte. 

Hello, busy mall, filled with bustling people. 


Hello, Christmas tree! 

Hello, twinkling lights and sparkling ornaments. 

What are you saying hello to this week?

P.S. I'm also saying hello to a busy week, lesson planning, warm temperatures, answering messages, teaching 100% of the time, and breakfast for supper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...