Tuesday, December 20, 2011

hello, Monday!

It's Monday, so you know what that means... I'm linking up with Lisa to say hello!


Hello, Nan!

Hello to celebrating her birthday! 66 years old!

Hello, hoping I look that good when I'm that age! (She's never dyed her hair! And doesn't she look so happy?)


Hello, brightly coloured ice cubes, making water more fun!

Hello, dinner with a best friend. 

Hello, being excited for Tiffany's wedding! (I'm going to be one of her bridesmaids!)


Hello, dance parties in the living room! They're a regular occurrence. (I'm the blur on the right.)

Hello to the final Sunday Supper of 2011. We ordered pizza. And talked. Really loudly at times. And danced. 

Hello to my final week of teaching kindergarten. I'm going to miss those kids. A lot. 

What are you saying hello to this week? 

(The dance party photo is Melissa's, via Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...