Thursday, January 26, 2012

happiness is...



"Happiness is anyone and anything at all that's loved by you." 

The first time I watched this video, I had a huge, goofy grin on my face. I could not stop smiling! It's no secret that I think happiness is found in the little things, and apparently Charlie Brown and the rest of the Peanuts gang agree.

Lately, happiness for me is using my polka dot mugs, waking up early, exchanging messages with far-away friends, and climbing into bed at the end of a long day. It's also putting on pyjamas between classes, sweat dripping after a run, singing along to the radio, and reading Alt Summit recaps.

What is happiness for you?

P.S. Deciding to be happy is good for your health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...