Friday, January 13, 2012

happy friday!

It's Friday, which means I survived the first week back to classes! If that's not happy, I don't know what is! Here are some other things that made me happy this week:


We celebrated Melissa's birthday on Monday with cake, and on Wednesday with dinner. 

I received the most amazing e-mail from a reader on Tuesday.* (Hi, Susan!)

Instead of laying around Tuesday night after my class, I went for a run and had a long soak in the tub.

Cara and I had a Skype date that lasted almost 3 hours!

After dinner on Wednesday, I made a last-minute decision to go to a pub with friends. It was so nice to talk and have a couple of drinks.

I'm already making plans, academic and social, for next week.

What made you smile this week?

*I love hearing from anyone reading sunshine and whimsy so please don't be shy about leaving a comment or sending me an e-mail. It can be about anything!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...