Friday, February 10, 2012

happy friday!

Is anyone else as happy as I am that today is Friday? It's possible, but I'm pretty darn happy. Here are some of the things that made me happy this week:


+ A delightful lunch at Isaac's Way -- a mandarin chicken wrap and sweet potato bisque. Isaac's Way is one of my favourite restaurants in Fredericton. I'd always been told it was expensive but depending on what you get, it's actually quite affordable. Yesterday's lunch? Nine dollars! (My birthday supper was held there. I ordered the Candy Apple cocktail, my favourite!)


+ An impromptu date downtown with Lauren. I had errands to do and ran into her at the bus stop. We had lunch together and then went to Second Cup.

+ Picking up a book at the library. (Joy Fielding's Now You See Her)


+ Finding a red heart on the sidewalk.

+ Spending Wednesday evening with Tiffy.


+ Making a well-balanced dinner out of plasticine in art class.

+ Standing in the hallway, talking to my roommates, for almost two hours.


+ Not showering, wearing makeup, or brushing my hair yesterday. And being okay with it. 

+ The sun that is streaming in the window right now, and the butterscotch coffee that I'm sipping. 

What made you happy this week?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...