Thursday, February 02, 2012

human again.



Ingrid Michaelson's new album, Human Again, was released on January 24th. (The release date feels special because 24 is my favourite number. I know. Dorky.) Anyway, I still don't own it.

On the morning of the 24th, I called Walmart, Future Shop, and HMV, which are all of the stores I can think of in my city that might have a copy of the album. Well, none of them did. And HMV is the only store that is getting it in. And guess how many they're getting... TWO! That's right, just two. One copy of the regular edition and one copy of the deluxe edition.

You better believe I reserved the deluxe edition for myself. And that I've called them almost every day to see if it's in. Until I'm able to enjoy the album in its entirety, I'll keep listening to the single "Ghost." It's hauntingly beautiful. No pun intended.

P.S. Yes, I know I could just order it on iTunes. But, when I really love an artist, I want to own the actual CD; I'm old-fashioned like that. And, the deluxe edition has 4 bonus tracks. The iTunes edition only has 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...