Thursday, March 01, 2012

february photo a day.

I participated in Fat Mum Slim's February Photo a Day challenge and it was a lot of fun! 

The first photo in the collage below is by Fat Mum Slim; it's the list of prompts for the month. The rest of the photos are ones that I took with my iPhone camera and processed with InstagramI shared my photos there, on Twitter, and on Tumblr


I'm participating in the March Photo a Day challenge, which starts today. I think I might share the photos I take here more often, maybe once a week. Of course, I'll still post them on Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr.

If you're interested, you should participate, too! You don't need to have an iPhone or Instagram. Just challenge yourself to snap a photo every day and follow the prompts if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...