Monday, May 28, 2012

hello, monday.

I'm linking up with Lisa to say hello!


Hello to deciding I'm going to like beer by the end of the summer. I don't drink very often but I'd like to be able to enjoy a cold beer on a hot day.

Hello, homework. I finished a few assignments this weekend but it feels like I hardly put a dent in everything I need to do.

Hello to spending time outside. The weather was fantastic this weekend and I tried to take advantage of it.

Hello, spending time with Meredith. We ate supper at the Lunar Rogue (outside, of course!), got ice cream cones, and hung out downtown. It was a fantastic Saturday.

Hello, banana muffins! I baked some yesterday and they're delicious! The recipe will be posted soon.

Hello to my dear friend, Cara, who ran the Vermont City Marathon yesterday!

Hello to new art, framed last night. I'll try and find a spot for it today. It's a card I bought in Montréal, a print I bought in Vermont, and a postcard from You Can't Be Serious.

Hello, Monday!

What are you saying hello to?

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea for a post! I'm saying hello to lovely new blogs like yours.
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...