Friday, June 20, 2014

bookmarked.


// This photo (above) is another from Kelly Beall's #365quotes project.

// "Everyone does their best. Even though some people’s best is really shitty." - Adulting

// The history of lobster. (I promise it's actually interesting! And also, mmm, lobster.)

// Marriage/relationship advice: "Do I want to walk away?"

// I love Elise's writing. Even her short and sweet posts, like this one.

// Why expats hate June. Yup.

// Discussing #yesallwomen. (This post is about discussing it with kids, but woah, eye-opening and thought-provoking even for adults, I think.)

// My body is not a garbage can. (Yes! This! Trying to keep it in mind.)

// 365 days of coffee. So pretty.

What have you bookmarked lately?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...