Tuesday, September 16, 2014

thank you, david's tea!

This is probably full of Caramel Corn tea. Mmm.

You guys, I had a blog post pretty much written in my mind for today, but then I came home to an email that made me SO happy. Like, super-hooray-fist-pumping happy! Customer service is not dead!

Let me say it again: CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT DEAD!

Okay. Details. The other day, I sent an email to David's Tea Customer Service team, via a form on their website:

Hi, 

I bought the Carnival Collection of teas this summer and fell in love with the flavour "Caramel Corn." I see that it isn't available online to purchase by itself, but the other flavours from the collection are. So, my first question is, why isn't it? Second: Could it be possible? And third, if not, can you recommend any teas that would taste similar? I'm not able to visit a David's Tea store, because I'm living abroad, but I have someone who will ship tea to me. Please help a David's Tea-loving expat out! 

Thank you, 
Amanda

And then I forgot I had sent it. Until right now, when I read this email in my inbox:

Hi Amanda,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us.

We no longer have the caramel corn tea available online because we have sold out of it unfortunately. Since it's only around for a limited time, once we sold out of it that was all we had unfortunately. For a similar taste you could always mix these 2 teas together though:

http://www.davidstea.com/forever-nuts?&TF=&DEID= 

and

http://www.davidstea.com/movie-night?&TF=&DEID= 

We are also performing a tea consolidation from all the stores soon, so if we do happen to get more in from them, we'll make sure to post this tea online in the 'web special' section.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us, we are more than happy to help.

Kind regards,
Tiffany

And that's when I literally almost yelled hooray! and fist-pumped in my empty apartment. Because even though I can't buy my beloved Caramel Corn tea, I got an actual reply from an actual person, and not just an automated reply from a robot!

Thank you, David's Tea, for restoring my faith in customer service. You made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...