Thursday, October 30, 2014

week in the life / wednesday.


Every single morning I make coffee and listen to podcasts. Lately I'm hooked on Serial. (You can see other favourites here.) 

That print is from Curly Girl Design and says "With hearts... the best thing you can do is invite someone in, make them some tea, and secretly hope they don't break anything." It's one of the few prints I brought back from Canada with me this summer, to make our apartment feel more home-y. I've had it for a few years (I bought it on my first vacation to Vermont.)

week in the life / wednesday

It's hard to find hair products here in China, at least ones for "Western" hair. I stock up every summer.

week in the life / wednesday

Tony and I loved the hummus we made the night before!

week in the life / wednesday

Lately my students have been begging me to let them play on the soccer field instead of the playground. We run races, play Duck, Duck, Goose; Red Light, Green Light; Sharks and Whales, etc. 

I snapped this photo really quickly and I'm glad that I got the keys and my ID card. They seem insignificant, but I wear them every day. Well, every school day. 

week in the life / wednesday

I rarely nap on our lunch break, but I did this day. For about 20 minutes. 

week in the life / wednesday

Sometimes it's hilarious being in a cross-cultural relationship. Here Tony is saying, "prairie dogging" and trying to make sure he understands what it means. 

week in the life / wednesday

Any time I have an IT problem at school, I message Tony for help. Poor guy. (I usually try to fix it myself first, though.)

week in the life / wednesday

I snapped a photo of the clock because I rarely leave the school before 5. It was an exciting day!

week in the life / wednesday

Ahh, work, sweet, work. 

week in the life / wednesday

I'm proud of my Dad because he got an iPad Mini this summer and is slowly but surely figuring it out. The connection halfway around the world isn't always the greatest, but it's better than nothing. We Facetimed while Tony and I ate pizza; my dad had been awake for about an hour. 

week in the life / wednesday

The final photo of the day: we got a Wii! It was an early birthday present for me, but Tony was the most excited to set it up and start playing ;)

(I'm participating in Ali Edward's Week in the Life. Follow along on Instagram. Here's Tuesday.)

1 comment:

  1. I guess love is when Tony's Skype status "Do Not Disturb" doesn't apply to you :) I am loving your Week in the Life series!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...