Friday, October 28, 2011

happy Friday!

This week feels like it zoomed! by and it was filled with happiness:


I am loving Autumn. I am embracing it whole-heartedly (as if you couldn't tell). I catch myself grinning as I shuffle through leaves, thinking happy thoughts as I pull my sweaters tighter, and getting excited about piling extra blankets on my bed. 

Supper at The Garrison with Alex, followed by hot chocolate from Second Cup.

Mulled Cider and Pumpkin Pie scented candles.

I switched my Google Chrome theme to Kate Spade. The colourful and sophisticated stripes make me smile.

A night out at Snooty Fox with BEd friends.

I won Sheree Fitch's book, Toes in My Nose, in my Elementary Language Arts class. The magical part of it: Sheree had read this post and tweeted me right before class! I sent her an e-mail to tell her about winning and she replied right away.

Wearing candy corn earrings in anticipation of Halloween.

A downtown date with Lauren, followed by Grey's.

I am now the proud and over-the-moon happy owner of three Kal Barteski originals!

Room arrived for me at the library and I'll actually have time to read it because...

As of today, I am officially finished the first term of my BEd. I passed in my last assignment yesterday, after finishing all of my work on Wednesday! It's off to Kindergarten for me until Christmas break!

(Image via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...