Tuesday, November 29, 2011

hello, Monday.

Yesterday, while driving home, I found myself thinking, 'Weekends speed by like the blur of lines on the highway.' Which means it's (already) Monday and I'm linking up with Lisa to say hello. 


Hello, staying at Nan's for the weekend. 

Hello, feeling loved and taken care of. 

Hello, relaxing. (I slept for 10 1/2 hours Friday night!)


Hello, chocolate macaroons. 

Hello, eating delicious food, all weekend long. 

Hello, phone call from Cara. 


Hello, warmer temperatures. 

Hello, sun shining. 

Hello, not wearing a coat!


Hello, cooking supper for my Nan and Dad. (They said it was "different, but good!")

Hello, visiting with Dad and showing him the blog post I wrote for him

Hello, reminiscing. 


Hello, mugs of hot chocolate + candy canes.

Hello, watching Reba

Hello, being comforted by friends. 

What are you saying hello to this week?

P.S. Happy birthday to Lauren and Jamie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...