Saturday, February 18, 2012

happy friday!

Phew, it's Friday. Please tell me I'm not the only one thinking that. Anyway, here are some of the things that made me happy this week:


+ professors bringing valentine's candy to class. 

+ playing with paint in art class. 

+ having people over on valentine's day. 

+ going out for supper with my family the day after valentine's day. 

+ grocery shopping.

+ being able to sleep in yesterday. (sleeping in is anything past 7:30AM now.)

+ continuing to participate in Fat Mum Slim's February Photo a Day Challenge. (I'm sharing my photos on Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr.)

+ creating my first lesson plan for phys. ed.

+ Marta announcing that she is expecting a little one! so happy for her, Dan, and Benji!

+ continuing to watch The West Wing.

+ spending this morning with grade 4 students. being in a classroom with kids is a breath of fresh air.

+ dancing in phys. ed. today. Are there professional square dancers? If so, I might consider a career change ;)

+ getting cozy with a blanket, sipping a café mocha, and reading blogs.

What made you happy this week?

2 comments:

  1. I have been awful about keeping up with the photo challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not too late! You could just start now, or jut post whichever ones you think of. She's doing another one for March, too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...