Tuesday, February 21, 2012

hello, monday!

I'm linking up with Lisa to say hello!


Hello, giving in to chocolate cravings.

Hello, catching up on Grey's Anatomy and Parenthood.

Hello, sleeping in until 10am!

Hello, finishing the 3rd season of The West Wing. And crying like a baby.

Hello, homework. And more homework. And even more homework.

Hello, seeing The Vow with MelissaSara, and Nadine.

Hello, listening to Ingrid Michaelson's album, Human Again, on repeat. I've been waiting for it for awhile and it finally came in!

Hello, skyping with Meredith.

Hello, cleaning my room. I instantly feel better when everything is in its proper place.

Hello, eating Sunday Supper at Dixie Lee. And then going to Dairy Queen for dessert.

Hello, beginning to watch Gilmore Girls with Melissa. She's never seen it and I'm pumped to be watching it again!

Hello, downloading Words With Friends. Probably not a good idea when I still have a mountain of schoolwork to do.

Hello, falling asleep in a freshly-made bed with clean sheets.

Hello, waking up early to do more homework.

Hello, shining sun that is making me smile.

Hello, Monday.

What are you saying hello to?

2 comments:

  1. what were you're thoughts on the Vow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if it lived up to all the hype, but I liked it! And it led to an interesting discussion: does "movie love" actually exist?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...