Friday, June 08, 2012

happy friday!

I can't believe that it's Friday already. It feels like yesterday was Monday! Here are just a few things that made me happy this week:


+ Going to the B.Ed. Grad Dinner. It was nice to put on a dress, take photos with friends, and eat delicious food.

+ Realizing that I just might like wine. I had a glass of red and a glass of white at the dinner and enjoyed them both.

+ Being productive. Less than 3 weeks of school left!

+ Going to dinner with the ladies pictured above, plus a couple more. We went to the Lunar Rogue because they had never been. Obviously that needed to be remedied!

+ Going to Snooty Fox and deciding to order a beer for the first time. I enjoyed a Pump House Blueberry Ale.

+ Having an interview via Skype. It went well!

+ I'll be seeing my Nan and Dan (her husband) today.

What made you happy this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...