Wednesday, June 06, 2012

may photo a day 15-22.

So, I kind of fell off the May Photo a Day Challenge bandwagon. The last photo I took was from May 22 and then I just kind of... forgot to look at the list. But here are the photos I took from that third week: 


15. love {I love my Nan}
16. what I'm reading {I actually just finished We Need to Talk About Kevin and I highly recommend it}
17. snack {worms in dirt}
18. something I made {I made myself go for a run}
19. a favourite place {see bottom of this post}
21. where I stand
22. pink {I found flower petals on my morning run}

I skipped Day 20. Oops.

See photos from the first week here and the second week here.

I've decided I'm not going to participate in Fat Mum Slim's June challenge each day, but I might snap a photo inspired by the list once in awhile. When I do, I'll tag it with #photoadayJune and share it on Instagram. This way, I'm having fun and being part of the community, but not putting pressure on myself. 

You can see my photos on Instagram (ajigreer).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...